Sunday, September 30, 2007

growing weekend

it's been a weekend of growth. Jace and Ari both have outgrown their clothes and we had to buy Ari some new clothes and I will start looking for some new jeans for Jace this next week. i also needed some new clothes this weekend! I was able to go to Old Navy and buy a shirt, sweater, and a jacket all in the regular dept, size XL. The shirt i could have gone in a large but across the still milk filled boobs i needed the bigger size! I'm so excited by this! It's been awhile since i've been able to shop anywhere for clothes!
Bri just left. It wasn't the sad tearful depressed goodbye this time. This weekend really helped all of us with the transition. we had a great time hanging out and spending time together. I will be in Wichita on the 11th, so not far away at all. I'm hoping that this next week and a half go fast!

No comments: