Friday, September 7, 2007

Decisions

We found a van that we like. We were there for hours last night. We will find out today if they will be able to get the financing and the terms that we want. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Also the kids and I have a green light to go ahead and move. So now I will begin doing the school stuff, and all the little details that will need to be done for us to go ahead and move now. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. I think Brian isn't super happy about the kids and I moving, but he does see the advantages as well. We will do our best to see each other as often as possible, even meeting halfway in KC.
Jace starts PreK today. He is so excited! I'm excited also! He's been so bored here at home all day every day. He's really been missing the interactions with other kids and stuff! I think Ben will be excited to have some non Jace time again! Jace can be a bit overwhelming for Ben's personality!

No comments: