Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another Day Gone By

Time is going so fast. Last night my parents took Emily out. Today my mom took Ben out. Tonight my parents took Jace out. I've been packing all day. Tomorrow is Jace's goodbye party at school. We load the van tomorrow and leave Thursday morning. It's just WOW. I can't keep up with how fast time is going right now. I have no clue what I think or feel about any of it right now. I'm excited and nervous. I've been chatting with some moms in Iowa and am super excited to meet them and start getting together. I'm sad though to be leaving my friends here. I just don't know what to expect and time is almost gone. Tomorrow will be spent at Jace's party, and then the afternoon packing and loading the car.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

praying for you all!!! keep us updated, I know this is definitely a big change but it's also exciting! What an adventure!

Love you guys