Monday, September 17, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend

Friday evening Brian and I spent the evening at the park with the kids. We all had alot of fun going out just the 6 of us!
Saturday morning we went and did all the normal shopping, but for the last time. Saturday afternoon we went over to a friends house and met another friend there as well. The kids played outside and the 3 of us talked. We took pictures and had a great time. It ended to soon though. Saturday evening was our last big dinner at my parents house! Dad cooked up an almost thanksgiving dinner!
Sunday morning we went to Jimmie's for breakfast and got pictures of all the waitresses and the kids. It was a great time! Then Brian and I took the kids to the zoo. It was again really nice spending time with the 6 of us. We took the train ride, something we don't do often. The kids loved it! Sunday afternoon we went to Brian's mom's house and played and visited, took pictures, and said goodbye. Sunday evening we went to Brian's dad and stepmom's house for a BBQ dinner. The kids had a great time playing outside and visiting.
Today the kids have school, and I'm getting together for breakfast with my best friend.
It's just a whirlwind of last visits. I'm almost a bit numb to it all right now. I've been taking pictures of everyone and am hoping that will help! It's just alot to take in right now!

I can't believe that we only have 3 days left here. It'll go by so fast, especially for the kids!

No comments: