Wednesday, September 12, 2007

lots of decisions

we are contemplating the kids and I moving to Iowa sooner than later. Possibly even this next check. i think that Benjamin needs the stability and only 1 consistent adult working with him right now. As the saying goes "there are to many cooks in the kitchen" and I think that is making it even harder for Ben to deal with. We are talking and seeing what we can work out. I will update as soon as I know more.

Jace and Emily are both doing well with school. Emily is struggling a bit with math. It isn't her favorite subject and she doesn't put quite as much time and effort into it as she does her other activities. We are working on it in the evenings and she is greatly improving. Jace is learning about the letter i this week and we've been practicing how to write it and how to write his name. He gets so excited that he has homework! Ariana is doing well. She'll be 7 months old tomorrow! how time flies! She is scooting all over the place, and is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It won't be to long before she is fully crawling. She still can't sit well and doesn't have any interest in trying. Her priority is moving!
Brian is busy. He left yesterday at 5:30am and got home at 8pm. It's making for long hard days for him.
That's about all I suppose. As I find out more I'll update here!

No comments: