Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dumb People

Well the SRS lady just called me again. My ex is seriously one of the dumbest people out there. He is now trying to file complaints against me for not allowing him to supposedly speak to the children or see them. My address, phone number, email address, and all contact information has NOT changed. He quit paying and calling, and he never visits anyway because he says the trip is to expensive. That's on him, not me. The SRS lady says it's ridiculous and she refuses to investigage it. She's coming out friday to see our fence and it's all done. She thinks this is ridiculous as well. Any new complaints will go directly to her and she's not thrilled with how the system is being abused, same as us.
All because he doesn't want to pay...pathetic.

No comments: