Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sickness AGAIN

Now Mr Ben is sick. I had to wake him up from nap and he was groggy. We got Emily and ran to the bank. He didn't eat his cookies and then laid on the floor of the bank. Was headed to the tag office, and he was crying, and then threw up all over himself. I wasn't sure if he was sick, or if he gagged on a cookie while crying. Came home, gave him a bath, and he was sorta okay but quiet. Then I checked his temp, and 100.4 So gave him tylenol and he laid in the chair and watched TV. He got fussy and went to bed early. He hasn't gotten sick again, so I'm not sure. By this point Emily had gotten sick like 10 something times. So not sure. We'll see how the night goes and hopefully he is feeling better in the morning.

I have a headache. I haven't slept near as much as I'd like, I haven't been making sure to eat and drink enough, and I've just been really stressed. So I think that is the cause of it all. I don't seem to be getting them until late in the day. I really need to be watching that I'm eating and drinking enough.

that's about all going on here. the kids are all in bed, and I'm going to watch a bit of TV and head to be myself!

No comments: