Friday, October 5, 2007

Decent Day

Today didn't start out so great. Bri and I had a fight this morning so that started the day out pretty rough. It did improve for me though. I did some baking, and some decorating so that was nice. I cleaned house...scrubbed floors, bathrooms, etc. This is actually the first time I've done a full cleaning since we got here. It looks so much better in here!
Then a friend came over with her 2 kids. We talked cloth diapers, and she is teaching me how to knit. I'm learning so that I can make my own wool covers. We had a great time.
I finally got my tags this afternoon. took darned long enough, and was a big enough pain. But I have them, official Iowa tags, and an Iowa drivers license. Weird.
Emily told me this evening that I was the best mom ever and that I'm doing great keeping up with the housework. It made me feel good! :)
Ariana had her first cake. She was all frantic when I was eating a piece so I broke off small bites for her, and she loved it! Go figure!

No comments: