Thursday, March 18, 2010

Work out Log

I've decided to keep a workout log on here! I need somewhere to be accountable too! :) Yesterday was my 1st day back at the gym in over 1 1/2 years. With it also being Mr Eli's 1st time we decided to simply walk the track so we could leave quickly if needed! We will continue to do that for a week or two, to make sure they are comfortable with his care!
This pregnancy I gained almost 50 lbs and so far I've only lost 15 lbs. With all of the stress I've not gained, but not lost.

Tuesday: Walked 2 miles, ran 1/9th of a mile
Wednesday: walked 2 miles in 35 minutes

I've discovered that my incisions still are a mess and the nerves are still firing all goofy. The pain from trying to run was still strong, so I'm going to slowly try and add that in and see if over time the muscles and nerves calm down a bit.

No comments: