Monday, March 22, 2010

Blah kind of day

I didn't make it to the Y today. I had woken up yesterday with my face swelled a bit. Called the dentist and he put me on antibiotics. Woke up this morning and I could hardly open and close my left eye fully, and my entire left side was swelled horribly. Dentist got me in. I apparently have an infected tooth that has spread up into the tissue of my face. So I will need a root canal but he can't until the swelling goes down. So I'm stuck miserable and swollen. FUN. NOT!!! So I didn't have the energy to go to the Y. Tomorrow night is yoga so I will be there!

Today was also Emily's 1st day of homeschool. She did well. I think it's going to work out perfectly. Jace started his new school today as well and loved it. He made some new friends and was super happy! No changes in schooling for Mr Ben!

Eli lost almost 3oz yesterday. I'm not sure what happened, but we will definitely be keeping an eye on that. He goes to his surgeon tomorrow afternoon for his next after surgery check in. More updates after that!

No comments: