Friday, January 25, 2008

To Quote E..."TGIF"

I am beyond thrilled that Friday has finally rolled around. I have a short day at school today, only 50 minutes from 1:10-2pm! So I'm pretty happy about that.
Ben has therapy this morning and he's in one of his moods. He's hardly even speaking to me so it should be interesting to see how he does.
Ariana was a grump last night and didn't go to bed until 9:30. I think that my milk is drying up. She latches on for seconds and then pulls off and we switch back and forth hundreds of times. We finally gave her a tippy cup of milk and then she was happy and went right to bed. I'm not quite sure yet what I'm going to do about all of that. We shall see.
Other than that life is rolling along, not much new to report.

OH forgot one interesting fact. On Wednesday night the temp got to a NEGATIVE 28 degrees, we broke the record from 1896!! When we woke up Thursday morning to head out the door it was a NEGATIVE 18! and none of that is including windchill. HOLY COW! I have no idea how we are going to get used to this!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow that is COLDDDD

glad school is going well for you!