Sunday, January 13, 2008

Let our busy week begin

Monday ~ 3 oldest kids have school. Ari and I need to grocery shop Brian works 10 hrs. Emily has piano lessons.
Tuesday ~ Oldest 2 kids have school. Ben and I spend the day at the University of Iowa Hospital for round 2 of his testing. Ariana goes to the sitter for the first time ever, ALL day even! Brian is in charge of the kids. Family math night at Emily's school including dinner all evening.
Wednesday ~ oldest 3 kids have school. Ben's day to bring homemade snacks for 18 kids. Jace has his doctors recheck for his chicken pox and yeast infection. Brian works 9 hrs. Workout.
Thursday ~ Oldest 2 kids have school. I have my appt with the plastic surgeon at the University of Iowa. Brian works 9 hrs.
Friday ~ Oldest 2 kids have school. Jace has to bring homemade snacks for 24 kids to school. Ben and Ariana go to the sitter for the entire day. Brian is in charge. I spend the ENTIRE day at the University of Iowa in meetings, conferences, paperwork etc. Workout.
Saturday/Sunday ~ Get life organized before school starts on Monday. Workout once.

I'm excited and overwhelmed and a bit nervous about how this whole week will play out. It's going to be a hectic week. It's also going to be an adjustment for Ariana being away from me so much this week.

We got alot of stuff done around the house this weekend which will make things go a bit smoother but there is still alot that we want to get done.
I will update as much as I can!

No comments: