Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SNOW

WOW we got alot of snow last night. You could hardly see Brian's van in the driveway! :) The kids school has obviously been cancelled. I'm assuming mine is still on. Today is my first day. I'm excited and a bit nervous all in one.

Ben is supposed to officially start his therapy today. Normally the Autism team would come to our home 5 days a week but since Ben is in preschool 2 mornings a week they will come the other 3 mornings a week. So our life got even more hectic, if that's possible. Our weekly schedule is now so full and so hectic that I had to type up a master schedule and hang it on the fridge next to the extra calendar. I'm unsure if his first therapy will be today with the weather, so we shall see.

Emily is doing well with piano. She is now slowly working her way thru the white keys and is starting to play some basic songs. Jace is going to try out piano for the next few weeks as well to see what he thinks.

Ariana is fast approaching 1. I can't believe how fast the time is going. Too fast! She is starting to slowly jabber more, although "mama" is still not in her vocabulary.

We will be in Wichita for Ariana's birthday, well the weekend right after. I'm excited to see everyone!

Well I had better jump in the shower before all the kids are hollering to get up!

No comments: