Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cleaning

We are spending the weekend cleaning and organizing. Super fun, NOT, but definately required sometimes. We are trying to get super organized because life will be VERY busy before this month ends! We've gotten alot done so far today! Tomorrow we are going to take the kids out for a bit to play as they are getting bored with being cooped up in the house!

This week Ben has another in home appt with his therapy team. We will be meeting his behavioral speech pathologist and I'm super excited to hear what all she has to say. Also they will be getting his therapy schedule set so we can get things going. I think it will definately be good for him and for everyone else!

I'm still knitting away. My current project is a pair of ruffle cuffed longies for Ari! They are looking beautiful so far! After that I will be moving onto a pair of longies for Ben! The kids get so many compliments on their wool, especially Ari since she wears longies so much more than soakers. I don't even think most of the time that people realize that it's actually part of the kids diapers! :) I love it, and it always makes me smile!

Anyways other than that not much going on around here. Missing everyone!

No comments: