Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday updates

My schedule is constantly changing. Today was actually my plastic surgeon appt. I got the kids to school and Ari and I flew out to Coralville. The surgeon was really nice, and I was really impressed. He thinks I would be a great candidate for the surgery. He wants to see me again in 2 to 3 months. Right now my BMI is 29 and he'd like it to be 27 before doing the surgeries. So my work continues, but I'm so excited that I'm slowly getting closer and closer to the end result.

Benjamin's therapist came to school today for a bit with him. She said he did well. I really like that she goes to school with him sometimes. It gives him some one on one help at school, and also gives me some insight into how he does during the day at school.

Emily only had a half day at school today. Now she needs to get her homework done and do her piano practice for the day before lessons this evening!

No comments: