Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve

wow it's christmas eve. time is flying by. so many things are happening and i don't even know where to start with any of it. after the holidays.
the kids are excited. i'm excited to get to watch them, their excitement is contagious. We will have a house full of people!
I'm doing pretty good. My swelling has gone down alot. I'm still super sore and moving slow. Mostly i'm really scared that something is going to happen again. so i may be guarding myself and my body more than needed, but i can't help it. all movements scare me. i'm also in general in alot more pain without the epidural and the pain pump.
more tomorrow, with pictures of course!

1 comment:

~* N *~ said...

I don't blame you for being guarded! It's probably a good thing! I hope you are back to normal very soon though. Merry Christmas Heather!