Wednesday, December 3, 2008

102 lbs lost!!

today was my 1st doc appt. He took out the pain pump and both tubes for it! He also took out 2 of my drains and my staple! I only have 1 drain pump left, and it will either come out friday or monday! YEAH!!! it's so nice not having all of that pulling on my skin and having to drag it all around. I'm still not sleeping well, and still having alot of trouble getting comfortable! Doc said I looked great though! This afternoon i hit sheer exhaustion, and for the 1st time since my surgery I slept. For like 3 1/2 hours. it was great. i'm hoping for that to hit tonight as well!
in other good news. yesterday was my day! 100lbs lost in this weight loss journey! 92 on my own and 8 so far from the surgery! i lost 2 more lbs today taking me to 102 lost total! i'm sooo excited about that! it's a major milestone!
anyways i'm headed to bed. more tomorrow.
love to all!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you mama!! You are amazing and an inspiration! I'm glad you finally got some sleep, I hope that continues to get better for you!! Quick healing vibes for you! *HUGS*