Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Check In

Today was the 1st day of classes for Bob and I. It was a long 4 hrs, but nice to be back in class and working towards our goals. This class goes for 4 days, 4 hours each day. We have 2 quizzes a day, for a total of 8. Our entire grade is based off of these 8 quizzes. Today we had the 1st 2, and I scored 100% on both. Super happy about that. Now to just make it thru the next 3 days. Our full class scheduale starts next week, and all but the lab will be online. So that will be nice.

The kids are well. Jace turned 7, this last Friday! I can't believe how much time is flying by! His party will be this coming Saturday and it's a surprise! I will post details AFTER the fact! :) Don't want to risk him finding out!

Emily, Benjamin, and Ari are all doing well. Enjoying their last week of summer before school starts back up. Luckily for me all of my kids enjoy school, so it's not an issue at all for them for summer to be coming to an end!

Eli was doing well. He's been slowly gaining. He just can't seem to get past this cough. He's coughing so much today I guess that he's been gagging. I have a call into the doctor currently and just waiting to hear back.

Not much else in news honestly. Life is busy as always. This Friday is date night and Bob and I are definitely looking forward to an evening out just the 2 of us! Then we have 1 more week before scheduale changes. Fun times.

More updates soon.

No comments: