Friday, October 17, 2008

Doc updates

Today was my appt with my OB. We talked and we are going to go ahead with a hysterectomy. The goal is to have it done at the same time I'm having the plastic surgery on my stomach. I meet with my plastic surgeon on monday and then will meet back with my OB the 1st week of november. We are shooting to get everyone's schedule coordinated to have the surgery right after christmas/beginning of january time frame. We will wait for all the additional DNA testing fo the breast cancer and will make a decision on it later. I'm putting the surgery off until right after christmas so then my mom can stay with us to help during the recovery time. Also these are major surgeries and I want to be able to enjoy the holidays with my family!

Also Jace's doc called today. They want to first try splitting his meds to 2 times a day, 1/2 dose each time. They said that it can make a difference and they want to try that before lowering his dose. He did fine last night, so that part was good. We didn't give him his med yesterday or today though until we had heard back from the doc. So we will see how it goes.

Tomorrow evening brian and i are going out for our anniversary. It's not till the end of the month but with life so hectic at the end of the month we figured it best to go out now. We don't know yet what we are going to do, but excited to just get out together for a bit without the kids!
Emily's birthday party is on the 25th. she's super excited! She wants to have a pinata. We shall see! :) i can't believe that she will be 8! Time flies!

No comments: