Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have been thinking about everything that I'm thankful about. Sometimes the list of things to be thankful for seems so short to me lately. Everytime I think something is going to finally work out well, something happens to cloud the way. I feel as though we are being put through test after test.
BUT I am thankful for many things.
The health of my family. No matter if we do have to constantly watch Jace and his diet, he is gaining and healthy. Even though Ben is autistic, he is still a beautiful healthy child! Emily and Ari are healthy and happy and thriving!
I'm thankful that our house is supposed to close in the next 2 wks! That makes me beyond excited!!!
I'm thankful that Bri gives his 2 weeks notice soon and graduation is almost here! Meaning Bri will be joining us in Iowa soon.
I'm thankful that we are ONE COMPLETE family now! That makes me so excited, that I can't even find words for it!
I'm thankful that I'm now at 69lbs lost!!! I have 34 more lbs to my goal!!!
I'm thankful for all of my friends! Without them I can't imagine how I would have made it through these last few months!
I'm thankful that last night my date night with Bri ended in a great visit relazing around the living room with great friends! :)

Today will be a great day! Family and food!!!! Couldn't be better! I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

HUGS and LOVE to all of our family and friends!

No comments: