Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy and Lazy

This morning started out super lazy. I had a horrible headache and sinus pressure and had no interest in getting out of bed. The kids were finally sent to the basement to watch TV and play. I got out of bed around 8 and got my shower and had until 9:15 before they started hollering for food! We then took our time eating breakfast. Jace tried out his new gluten free cereal and really liked it! We took showers and did our bank runs. We had the DAN doc at noon, then came home for lunch and naps. We went over to a friends house after nap, and she taught me how to start reading a pattern to knit. I'm working on a wool soaker for Ben. I had a great time chatting and working. The kids all played and had fun as well. We grabbed Wendy's for dinner. The kids were like always hollering their orders to me as I ordered. I pulled up to the 1st window to pay and the guy said that he felt sorry for me. Then he proceeds to tell me that I should shoot all of my children with a tranquilizer gun. Then he ends it by telling me to have a good evening, well hopefully if my kids will all shut up. I was shocked. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe he was telling me that, and thought it was honestly quite rude. WOW. We came home, ate dinner. Ben punched Jace in the face, not once but twice. Ben got his first time out. Ari started choking and gagging. I couldn't figure out what the heck. I kept swishing my finger around in her mouth and she stopped but I couldn't figure out what was in there. I thought she swallowed it. As I was putting her to bed, she was laughing and I thought I saw something in her mouth. She had an entire leaf smashed flat stuck on the roof of her mouth. I fished it out. Scares the crap out of me. If I had put her to bed with that it could have easily gotten caught in the back of her throat. Gotta love this stage of babyness!
So none the less the kids are in bed, and I have some quiet time. TV then bed for me. I'm tired too!

No comments: