Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Testing Schedualed

We heard back from Dr Riva and we were able to get everything schedualed so far. He goes tomorrow for the Sweat Chloride Testing. We check into the hospital at 7:45am. Then next Tuesday we check in at 8:30am to another hospital for the swallow study. Hoping to get some answers. The scary part is if he is still aspirating then he's completely off all foods by mouth. That will mean continuous GT feeds and no nursing. I don't know if I will be able to keep my supply up to pump like that. I'm trying not to freak out about it and to simply cross that bridge when we get there.
Eli had to go to the doc this morning for a rash on the back of his head. He's been a super grouch since and is finally snoozing.
A friend has been coming over during the day and helping. Today while I was at the doc she had the kids help her clean the entire house. Then when I was home she took care of them and made lunch while I cooked dinner for tonight! And the company alone was sooo nice! It's been really nice reconnecting with her and hanging out!

Not much new anywhere else. Everything is same old same old! More updates soon!

No comments: