Tuesday, August 26, 2008

29 years 4 months and 5 days..

DRUMROLL PLEASE.........
I did it!!! BY MYSELF!

This poor thing used to be a whole chicken before i cooked it. i tried to cut it off the bone with my eyes closed but almost cut my finger. so then i tried to simply cut it off the bone. how the crap do you use a knife with a bone. i ended up having to pull the pieces off the bone by hand. OMG. i haven't decided if i'm eating it tonight but my family will be eating homemade chicken and dumplings.
I took photo proof because I know you my dear family. i needed proof! :)
mind you this occured at noon so I was home alone, with no help. I did this all by myself! don't think this shall happen again though. next time we are at a restaurant my plate still goes to one of you first! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uuuum....I've never done that!

I hope they enjoyed!

Üj-m