Monday, July 12, 2010

Surgery

Today was my appt with my OB. He has decided with the amount of bleeding that isn't wanting to really stop, and with my past history with all of the problems and surgeries that I've had that it's finally time. I will be having a hysterectomy on friday. He is hoping to leave the ovaries, obviously pending how they look once he's in there. But everything else will go. I'm nervous. He was able to get it schedualed quickly, which I'm happy and nervous about all at the same time. I am done having kids, but the thought of having a everything taken out is a bit...sad. I guess sad is the word. I'm not quite sure what the right word is honestly.
We are scrambling to get nursing covered for Eli as I will be in the hospital atleast overnight 1 night. The older 4 will be going to my parents, so nothing new for them! :) They are excited because there is a big party Sunday that they get to go too!
More updates soon.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Lady, some days I just don't know what to say. You have been through SO much. I know I can't do much, but I hope you know that you are in my prayers every day.