Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!

It seems like we just had mothers day and here it is again! Time if flying. Last mothers day we had just found out that I was pregnant. We were still in shock at this point last year. Now my littlest man is 5 months old already. WOW.
These last few months, the end of pregnancy knowing that Eli was going to be sick, and these months since his birth, have showed me a whole new side of being a mother. I now have even more respect (if that's even possible) for mothers, especially mothers of sick children. It's more than I could have ever imagined.
I've been told so many times over the last 5 months how amazing of a mother and woman I am. How strong I am. Lately it's not been a matter of being strong, it's a matter of survival, honestly.
I hope and pray that by Mothers Day of 2011, I can simply say all is well. I hope I can kick back and enjoy the day with ALL being happy and healthy. But until that time, I will treasure and be thankful for all the little things, for all the blessings that come with being a mother.
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!

No comments: