Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Staying Busy

Brian~He's doing good. Working and trying to get alot done there. He had a phone interview yesterday with a local company, and is waiting to hear back for the next step.
Emily~She loved her first day at her new school. She said everyone was nice, and they have a HUGE playground. So atleast she had fun.
Jace~He liked his first day too, although he wasn't quite as excited as Emily was! He has his recheck with the surgeon at the UofI on the 2nd of October so we are hoping to find out what the next step is.
Benjamin~He's been a bit of a grouch. His allergies are acting up for one. And the rest I'm just not sure. He likes school, and has done great with his change in bus schedule. Just a phase I suppose.
Ariana~She's doing good. She had gymnastics today and had alot of fun. She was able to hold herself on the high bar all the way thru the ABC song today. That was a first for her! She enjoys the class and her favorite part is yelling TA-DA! She has music in motion tomorrow. Her new favorite song is twinkle twinkle little star.
Me~I'm keeping busy. I've been trying to work thru getting the house unpacked and organized. It's been a lot slower of a process this move. I did my first baking today in I don't know how long. We finally have enough counter space again! So that was super nice! In other news...I have no other news. We don't have the results back yet. I've still got about a week left, maybe even 2. I'm trying not to obsess about it to much although it is always on my mind. I've thought a bit thru the decisions and have talked a bit with a good friend about my thinking. Brian still doesn't want to talk about it, so most has been in my head or on the phone with A.
Brian and I are busy and have joined 2 local groups. We are attending Financial Peace University (Dave Ramsey) at a local church here in Marion. We have had 3 classes so far and are loving it. We are learning alot. We have also joined a parenting group thru our local school district. Last night was our first group. Everyone eats dinner together, then we do a family activity with the kids, then the kids head off for playgroup and the family for round robin parenting discussions. I enjoyed it.
Basically we are staying busy. Right now I need to stay busy. Hard to explain, but none the less I just need it.
I promise to get some pictures up soon. We are pushing to get the rest of the unpacking done tonight, then I can take pictures. We are possibly getting our first frost tonight so we would like to be able to park in the garage! We woke up this morning to 43 degrees with a windchill of 39! YUCKY! Right now it's a toasty 61! LOL
More soon...

No comments: