Monday, September 29, 2008

Moved In...Kinda

well we are moved in..sort of. All of our things are at the new house. The garage is still full and the basement, which is the office, family room, and playroom right now are a complete mess. nothing has been put together or unpacked. We are slowly working our way thru it all. i need to get back over to the apartment tomorrow and get it cleaned up and get the keys turned in. We are loving having so much space. The kids have been running all over the place.
Last night took a nice long soak in the bathtub. I've never had such a large bath tub and it was sooo nice and so relaxing. I really needed that.
Other than that we've just been working and organizing.
My cell phone is broke. I have to go back into the ATT store today to try and get it fixed.
emily and jace started their new schools today. they were nervous but excited! hopefully all goes well.
i'm off to unpack some more!

3 comments:

Em said...

So that's why I can't call you! Call me when you get the phone working - lots going on here to update you on.

CNH said...

Congrats!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. Tommorrow (Tuesday, September 29th), Oprah is having Christina Applegate on her show and they are doing a lot of talking about Breast Cancer and the "gene". Just thought I would let you know. Seems like a very interesting, informative show. Hope all is well with the move and things get back to normal soon!