Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quick updates

I don't have a ton of energy to type out to long of a post but here are the basics for those asking for additional details. I woke up Thursday morning at 1:30am. My stomach was in incredible pain. By 8am I couldn't even stand up straight. Doc had us come in and did some tests to make sure it wasn't my appendix or gallbladder. They began to wonder if I had an ovarian cyst....Starting 6 weeks ago..I had a 2 week period, then 2 weeks without, then over 2 weeks with a period (doc used meds to try and make it stop), then 1 day without a period at this point. So needless to say they sent me to the hospital for an emergency ultrasound. Came back clear. So they decided that it sounded like I had viral interitis. By Friday morning I was a bit better on the pain front, but still really sore and tired. Today again still a bit sore but again better. This afternoon stomach starting cramping and period has again started. So this time I only got to go 2 days without. So no idea what happens next but this is ridiculous. I'm tired, constant headaches, alot of bleeding, my hair is falling out, etc...So yeah back to the doc again on Monday. I will update more as I know.
I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch TV then head to bed.

No comments: