Sunday, May 25, 2008

Normal

We are attempting to get back situated into normal life..whatever normal is. Ariana is getting a bit better each day. She's playing more and starting to eat more. Still being a bit of a pain about drinking but getting better. Benjamin still has a bit of a fever and cough today but he also seems to be doing a bit better. Nobody else has gotten sick so that's a good thing!
My mom left to go home this morning. Yesterday the 3 adults spent the day painting and we got the kitchen all done! It looks so much better. Today Brian and I are hoping to get the TV room done and then hoping to get the bedrooms painted this next week. I will post pictures once it is all done.
Benjamin has 3 days of school left, Jace has 6 days, and Emily has 9. I'm so ready for the school year to be over for them! Will save soooo much driving! Brian is off tomorrow as well so we will have another day at home to relax, or to paint, one of the two! :)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I'm so glad to hear that Ari is home and getting better everyday! Sorry to hear that Ben is sick! Hopefully it won't spread to the other kiddos or you and B! That's great that the kiddos are almost done with school! Oh how summer will be fun for y'all!
I can't wait to see pictures of your completed projects :)
Hope everyone else is well! Thanks for the update, I was wondering!