Tuesday, February 19, 2008

weather

well yesterday we still had all the snow and ice on the ground. i took the kids to daycare and got stuck and it took 3 people pushing and digging to get me out. it was so cold that my hands and ears were turning purple and red. When I got in my already warmed up car I literally almost threw up from the shock to the body with such a rapid temperature change. Ben is totally freaked out by this cold. The kids obviously didn't have school yesterday and today is only a 2 hr delay so far, which means the boys don't have school but emily will at 11. This morning it is a very toasty NEGATIVE 8 with a windchill of NEGATIVE 28. Just lovely. Brian has already headed out the door to work, and I'm not looking forward to having to go out today.

Benjamin has therapy today. He missed 2 days last week with us being out of town so I'm glad that he starts back up today. There are a few things that I'd really like to talk with them about.

No comments: