Friday, November 21, 2008

Time flies

WOW. it's friday. 1 week from now i will be about halfway thru my operation! I can't believe it's coming so fast! Today I ran errands with my little lady! I bought some comfy pants and tshirts for after surgery. I will be out of jeans for quite a few weeks!
This morning Bri and I did a little bit of christmas shopping from the comforts of our office. :) Gotta love online shopping! I still have tons to do but I'll get it done, mostly...i think! :)
This evening starts our weekend! Brian's brother and his wife are flying in. We will meet for dinner as just the 6 adults tonight. all 3 siblings, and their spouses, in 1 place without any kids. WOW. quite an accomplishment. Tomorrow we are getting together with the kids for some fun times, and then will split up girls and boys in the afternoon, coming back for a family dinner! Bri is beyond excited to see his brother! It will be a great time.
I'm doing pretty good. Alot going on. I've got alot on my mind and have spent most every evening out. I've roamed walmart and target, i've driven all over with music blaring, i've spent time on the phone and with friends. I'm just trying to sort it all out fo myself. More updates will come on that as i get it all organized in my head! :)
the kids are doing good. busy as always. super excited for the holidays. ben got off the bus today with a feathered turkey hat. he was so proud of it. the bus driver said he clenched it tight in his little hands the whole way home! :) Yesterday bri and i put the littlest 2 on the scales. my youngest little darling weighted in at 25 pounds!!!! my dear sweet under eating 3 1/2 year old weighs in at 29 to 30 pounds! Go figure! :)
i've have lost 8 lbs that last 2 weeks so i'm pretty pleased about that!
anyways i'm off to watch a touch of TV i think. it's going to be a busy next few days so i better grab a few quiet moments now!
pics to come soon!

No comments: