Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Surgery Scheduled!!!!!!!

My surgery has been scheduled for November 28!!!! I am having the full belt lipectomy. I have never been so excited in my entire life!!! My parents will come here to Iowa the Wednesday before thanksgiving and my dad will go home the saturday after. He will come back to Iowa for christmas and after the holidays my mom will go home with him. She will stay here during that time to help with me and the kids!
I'm nervous to be having such a major surgery but oh so excited!!!

2 comments:

CNH said...

I like how you say "I'm having..." Like, "I'll have a second helping of potatoes, please." It's just funny!

Congratulations. I'm jealous.

Chelle said...

YAY Heather, how exciting!! That's awesome that your mom and dad are able to come down and help with the kiddos! Congrats!!