Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures after Massive Weight Loss

I've been asked many times over the last year for photos of how a body changes after massive weight loss. I have said I would post them, and have never quite had the nerve. I have finally decided to go ahead and do that. I will only post 2 pictures publicly, but will have a password protected album for those I know who have an interest in seeing them. you will need to contact me at my email for password and link to protected album. (ejbamommy@gmail.com)
I won't post the pictures directly on my blog incase someone doesn't want to see. By clicking the clink you are acknowlding that you will see an image containing some nudity (all private areas covered) and that you are seeing an image that may terrify you! :)
Oh and all of the scars that you see from right under the breast to the top of my thighs are the cysts. some are gone but have left a scar, some are still under the skin but not actively infected.
Again it is YOUR choice to click the below links. Also I ask for not hateful comments, I'm doing this to inform others. I wish I had known ALL the things that happens to the body after massive weight loss. Information is power!
Front View
Side View

3 comments:

Christie said...

Hey! I could see them!

CNH said...

Holy COW! We could be twins, huh?

Email me the link!

Chelle said...

I'm so proud of you girl!! Send me the password!