Tuesday, March 4, 2008

still alive

we are still alive, well i'm mostly. I got another cyst on my leg, like the one i had right before christmas. but this one is on my left knee. it was to the point that it was hurting to walk. went to the doc monday and since i had ari with me he didn't want to cut the whole thing out right then. so he cut it open a bit and drained it some and put me on 10 days of antibiotics. about an hour out of the doc the medications and numbing stuff wore off and i was really hurting. i'm pretty bruised and pretty sore. walking is slow and stairs are horrible.
will update more later, just wanted to check in real fast and let everyone know what was going on.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

WOW Girl! Sorry to hear that you've got another cyst! I'm praying for you that the pain subsides soon! *HUGS*