Tuesday, April 28, 2009

22

i'm just copying and pasting what i'm posting on facebook as i simply can't type it all twice right now.

I almost lost my family this evening in the flash of a bullet. We are home and locked inside our home now and probably never leaving again. I can't I just can't. I'm so fucking freaked out.
we were driving down kellogg and a bullet hit our car. it shattered the window and got lodge in the frame of the car. if it had been 1 hair to the side it would have hit my girls. the police have no idea how it didn't go all the way into the car and hit everyone. it was a 22. no suspects yet. crime scene investigation came out. we are home ... Read Morenow. freaked out to the point i can't think. i don't know what to do. i could have lost my family. if we had taken a different route if i had run the errand by myself. i can't stop thinking of all the ifs.....
no one hurt, just everyone really freaked out. kids are terrified and just keep repeating the booom sound over and over again.

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG...that's so scary! Glad you all are ok.

Michelle said...

Glad to hear that everyone is ok. I will be praying for you and your family. ((Hugs))