Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nerves and Anxiety

My parents got here this afternoon.  My moms room is set up and she has begun unpacking.  My dad will be here at least a week and my mom around 8 wks.
I did my last grocery trip.  I cleaned house a bit.  I made my final to-do list. 
My neurosurgery is in less than 38hrs. 
Tomorrow Eli and I get lab work in the morning.  Ari has elimination clinc.  I meet with the neuro-opthamologist to check my intracranial pressure, and I spend some time with my family.
My nerves have fully kicked in.  I'm fidgetty and anxious and feel like crap.  I want to go to bed and sleep until my surgery AND I want to stay awake the whole time spending as much time as possible with my family.
I just want this to all be over with, all be a distant memory. 
Right now this all seems larger than life and scary and unimaginably hard.  I long for the day where things settle and life calms down.  Where we can breath easily, not constantly worrying about the next thing. 
I will do my best to get a blog up tomorrow as well.
Bob will post updates as he has them.

Here is the mealtrain link for those wanting to help out with meals.
http://www.mealtrain.com/?id=m1tp2lohwbbt
You can also send gift cards etc to the address listed. 
Lastly you can make a direct donation thru paypal to help go towards meals to eliasjourney@gmail.com
I thank you and so does my family!

No comments: