Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday in overland park

It's been a long few days. Eli is struggling so much with his secretions. We are running out of ideas on what to do to help him. I'm really looking forward to these up coming appointments and hoping to get some answers. Last night he was trying to crawl up a stair and fell and his glasses broke and cut the side of his face next to his eye. He wasn't thrilled.
We started the morning with a doc appointment. Not much new info there. Then I went to the nursing agency and met with the team up here in overland park. Eli and I also got the dme transferred. Then we met bob for lunch at his work. Afterwards I picked up all the papers to get the kids enrolled for school next year. I'm so relieved to have a house up here and to be getting everything situated.
More info soon.

No comments: