Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time is flying

Wow time is flying. Things have been so busy. We are getting situated. We moved into our home almost a week ago and have spent most of our free time getting things organized the way we want them. We are almost done. The kids are all in school and enjoying it. We've also had some sickness thru the house so that hasn't been alot of fun.
I'm doing pretty good all in all. It's been nice to be back in Wichita and around all of my friends and family here. It's been a bit weird though too. Some things have been easier than expected and some things harder. The kids are adjusting and situating really well, and I'm super happy about that. The boys have calmed down quite a bit already and I'm so relieved.
Tomorrow my littlest princess turns 2. WOW!! I can't believe how fast time flies! Her party is saturday here at our house and it is of course a princess party! She's excited, and is already in full 2 year old swing! :)
Bob and I will be in Iowa this coming Sunday thru Tuesday. I have my next surgeon appt and he has some paperwork that has to get done. It will be a fast trip. I'm super excited to hear what my surgeon has to say. My swelling is doing great and I've had 2 full days this week without any compression and I'm not wearing compression at night at all for almost 4 weeks, and I've now been laying flat at night for almost 2 weeks, and have started doing some laying on my side even! YEAH!! I feel like I'm doing really well! I went and bought new jeans today and I'm down 2 pant sizes! That definitely felt nice! :)
I will get pictures posted soon. I know I keep saying that, but it's just been so darned busy. I've hardly had anytime to sit down at the computer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.