Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home from Doc

Well I'm home from the doc. It's 1 of 3 things doc says. A partially collapsed right lung, a pulmonary embolism, or a virus in the chest wall around my right lung. He did lab work and we will know this afternoon which one it is. He thinks it's the virus which is good compared to the other options. He said my chance of a pulmonary embolism is apparently slightly higher being pregnant but he doesn't think that's what it is, but definitely wanted to test for it to make sure. The bad news is I'm allergic to the meds to fix the virus, and the other meds to make it more comfy are anti-inflammatories which they don't want you to take pregnant, so I will have to wait it out which takes about 2 weeks. FUN STUFF. I will update when we hear back from the doctor for sure. In the mean time the fever is down and I just feel a bit blah. As long as I don't do to much and don't have to take any deep breathes I don't feel to horrible. I have no appetite so that's pretty fun stuff, trying to make sure I eat and drink enough for babes.

No comments: